The RD 7 is a walk-behind double drum vibratory roller. The smooth drums with beveled edges work equally well with asphalt and granular materials. Therefore the machine is suitable for a wide range of soil and asphalt compaction applications. The compact design allows for tight side clearance on both sides of the roller, even in confined areas.
- The operator-present system is an additional safety feature: The roller stops automatically as soon as the operator touches the center pole of the guide handle.
- Reduced hand-arm vibration: Large rubber shock mounts reduce transmission of vibration to the upper components. The user feels only very little vibration, thanks to additional shock mounting in the guide handle.
- The guide handle folds for transport and compact storage.
- The RD 7 is equipped with an automatic low oil shutdown for maximum engine protection.
- Easy cold weather starting, thanks to the unique clutch/pump drive system.