A Family Owned Business Since 1949
O'Leary's was founded in 1949 by John J. O'Leary Sr. and his wife Ruth in a one-room office located on Lake Street in Chicago. Since the 1960's, the company has been operating at 4554 West North Avenue until 2011 when John Jr. acquired a new, spacious facility on North Cicero Avenue. Over the years, the company has continued to flourish. Prior to opening O'Leary's, John Sr. worked as an Operating Engineer and as a salesman for the Thor Construction Tool Company. He passed away in 1978 and Ruth ran the business until John Jr. took over in 1991.
Learn More About Us